Want to Chat With a Girl Online? Avoid These Mistakes
Do you want to chat with women over webcam? If so, you need to think about what lines to use to “pick them up” and get them interested in talking to you. A lot of people have written about what to say to women, but I’m going to give you something a little different – a list of what NOT to say to get her interested and in the mood to chat with you. Avoid these and you can increase your chances of finding someone to cam-chat with online.
Worst Webcam PIck-Up Lines of All Time
- Hey, Baby. What’s Your Sign? – I’m not sure if this line ever worked in the “real world” either, but it’s not really going to do you much good when you use it online. Try to think of something more original instead.
- MORF? – This usually stands for Male or Female, but it can be a turn off to women for a couple reasons. First, she might not understand what you’re saying. Secondly, it lets her know you’re really only interested in one thing, which isn’t cool.
- Wanna Get Naked? – Would you say this in real life? Okay, maybe you would. But is the line ever successful for women who aren’t drunk and making bad decisions? Probably not. Go slowly and try to get to know the woman a little better. Let her do the talking.
- Are You Stupid? – Or anything along the lines of being argumentative or putting her down. Don’t try to act cool and front too much – especially if you’re looking for a long term friendship – someone you can chat over webcam with all the time.
- I Have no Webcam, Can I Watch You? – This is sort of a ridiculous question. Why would a woman want to chat with you when you can see her and she can’t see you? If you’re interesting in meeting great women online who use webcams, you need to invest in a good camera yourself.
The Internet is full of bad examples of pick-up lines. The few above are just a very small sampling of what some people are using. If you step back and put yourself in the shoes of the women you want to chat with online, you’re going to find that it’s a lot easier to know what to say. Knowing what not to say can help out a lot, but you need to be able to think on your feet and respond quickly.
Adam Prattler loves to visit Random Chat websites whenever he has the chance. He loves talking to strangers he’s never met before. He also likes writing guest posts for a variety of websites online whenever he has some extra time.